Right, today is the day I will organize my life. Again...
I installed this thing called a 'Blogger Buddy' which is on my computer desktop. So I can literately just press post and 'BOOM' I can make one. This is gonna be a great thing for when I am working through work with a film on in the background and I can provide you with comments and such directly! Reveiwing work will be much easier this way.
When it comes to organising I will be making myself some work charts and finish the rest of my Media coursework. Then I am yours to follow c:
Well here goes nothing, into the world of Blogger I will bravely document life...
I installed this thing called a 'Blogger Buddy' which is on my computer desktop. So I can literately just press post and 'BOOM' I can make one. This is gonna be a great thing for when I am working through work with a film on in the background and I can provide you with comments and such directly! Reveiwing work will be much easier this way.
When it comes to organising I will be making myself some work charts and finish the rest of my Media coursework. Then I am yours to follow c:
Well here goes nothing, into the world of Blogger I will bravely document life...
No comments:
Post a Comment